P2015 error code - options?

Talk about general things related to the new VW Scirocco in here.
Quaffer
I drive a: GT 2.0 TSI
In: Reflex Silver
With a: DSG box

P2015 error code - options?

Post by Quaffer »

Hi,

Had my 58 plate 2.0TSI a while now and really enjoy it. However recently I've been getting the P2015 error code relating to the inlet manifold. I've read about the problem and understand the cause but when I reset the error with my OBDII it comes on in the next few days. Question is what are my options ?

1. Can I clean the manifold or the sensor somehow whilst it still sits in the engine?
2. Should I just replace it?
3. Anyone used EuropaParts of DAP in the USA as the part seems so much cheaper! I have a mate who runs a garage and he would fit it for me.

Appreciate your input.

Thanks!
Zanic L3
In: Deep Black
Options: Stage 2, Catless DP, Milltek catback.

Re: P2015 error code - options?

Post by Zanic L3 »

Don't go to a VW garage they ripped me €800 for the inlet + labour. An indie would have been able to do this for maybe €400-500? :shrug:

I would buy the part below here

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
https://www.shopdap.com/2-0-t-tsi-intak ... 201bd.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

But other sites would work as well I guess, this ships from USA so it will be a little bit of waiting
Quaffer
In: Reflex Silver

Post by Quaffer »

Thanks for your reply.

I've ordered the part from 'Europaparts' as others have, and the 'O' ring kit for £150 including shipping to the UK. That's the official part too as I cross checked the part number. TPS wanted £290 just for the part!
JC333
In: Sumatra
With a: Manual box

Post by JC333 »

Just revisiting this old thread. I have the EA888 engine does anyone know the part number for the manifold???
Cuprabob
I drive a: GT 2.0 TDI 170/184
In: Rising Blue
With a: Manual box
Options: Panoramic Roof, 19" Black Luganos, Vienna Leather, Parking Sensors, DAB, Dynaudio, Bluetooth, Cruise, Folding Mirrors, Xenons

Post by Cuprabob »

JC333 wrote:Just revisiting this old thread. I have the EA888 engine does anyone know the part number for the manifold???
This website is helpful when looking for part numbers of components and assemblies.

http://www.oemepc.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Paradox1
I drive a: Haven't decided yet

Post by Paradox1 »

if its just the actuator arm that is popping off, get some sealant on it. Had mine done about 2-3 months ago and the light hasnt come on since. Plus none of that horrible misfiring