Revo? Forge? VWR?

Talk about general things related to the new VW Scirocco in here.
Daz GT TSI
I drive a: GT 2.0 TSI
In: Deep Black
With a: DSG box
Options: Panoramic Sunroof, Heated Leather, Nav, Parking Sensors, H&R Lowering Springs, Revo Intake, Resonator Delete

Revo? Forge? VWR?

Post by Daz GT TSI »

I've had a good look for an hour for a thread on which air intake is the best in everyone's opinions... would be great for an up to date one
What has everyone got? I was thinking either forge or revo, but again I can't seem to find many reviews? Or perhaps someone could link me to a thread?
Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Instagram: _daryll
LHM
I drive a: Scirocco R
In: Rising Blue

Re: Revo? Forge? VWR?

Post by LHM »

After reading various threads and from what R-tech say the REVO intake is the best one to go for in terms of gains.
xjay1337
I drive a: GT 2.0 TDI 170/184
With a: Manual box
Options: Hybrid VKLR, BSR Ported Head, BSR Valve Springs, BSR CP3, THS IC, Revo /Forge Intake, Oil Cooler, , 3” Eurojet TBE, AKS SS kit, Recaro PP, Schroth 4 point, Rear seat delete, R bumper, CF GT24 Bonnet, VWR Spoiler, OZ 18x9 Et43, DB9 BBK w/ 340mm discs, pMu H16, S3 rear brakes, DNX520VBT, Hertz Audio

Post by xjay1337 »

Revo is one of the better ones.
click for build thread
Check out Fat Bear Photography
toplad
In: Candy White

Post by toplad »

My 2010 R came with a Revo intake, it made 276BHP with no other mods.
I like it, you can hear the turbo more and when you let off the throttle you get a shoooopp sound, its not overly loud like a after market blow-off valve.

It's a good mod and I would buy one
kentech

Post by kentech »

Is there a big difference in how loud the Revo is compared to the VWR/Racingline intake?

Yes I have checked youtube videos, but it would be good to hear comments from those with experience of both, considering that where I live I don't really have a chance to see many cars with these installed to listen and compare myself.
Rocco1114
I drive a: 1.4 TSI 122/125
In: Deep Black

Post by Rocco1114 »

Racingline performance is good got in my 2015 1.4tsi stage 2 sounds amazing real headturner