Scirocco 1.4tsi 7speed dsg dogbone mount.

Talk about general things related to the new VW Scirocco in here.
wan sheikh nikmam
I drive a: 1.4 TSI 160
In: Deep Black
With a: DSG box
Options: I love rocco

Scirocco 1.4tsi 7speed dsg dogbone mount.

Post by wan sheikh nikmam »

Greetings[emoji137]

Today is my 5th day searching for scirocco 1.4tsi dogbone mount+arm, i can see many type of dogbone on ebay and aliexpress, but the item description says its fits to scirocco 2.0tsi but nothing about vw scirocco 1.4tsi fitment...are they any different with 1.4tsi and 2.0tsi dogbone mount? Can anyone help me[emoji22]Image

Sent from my SM-T285 using Tapatalk
wan sheikh nikmam
In: Deep Black
Options: I love rocco

Re: Scirocco 1.4tsi 7speed dsg dogbone mount.

Post by wan sheikh nikmam »

wan sheikh nikmam wrote:Greetings[emoji137]

Today is my 5th day searching for scirocco 1.4tsi dogbone mount+arm, i can see many type of dogbone on ebay and aliexpress, but the item description says its fits to scirocco 2.0tsi but nothing about vw scirocco 1.4tsi fitment...are they any different with 1.4tsi and 2.0tsi dogbone mount? Can anyone help me[emoji22]Image

Found that 1.4tsi dsg mount is on the right side [emoji117]

blower
In: Reflex Silver

Re: Scirocco 1.4tsi 7speed dsg dogbone mount.

Post by blower »

Part number for 1.4 TSI CAVD/CTHD 160ps DSG dogbone mount: 1K0199855BD

The part number for the 2.0 TSI is 1K0199855BB.

Both mounts are currently £40 from VW parts department.

However i don't believe there is any physical difference between the 2, possibly slightly different rubber bushing density - but other than that i dont think there are any dimensional differences.
I say this as the main front subframe is identical across all golf mk6 car platforms, which includes the scirocco (despite part number variations), and the above dogbones are the same for manual, 6 speed or 7 speed dsg transmissions - therefore there can't be any difference between them dimension wise.

The above subframe mount differences you've shown are the changeover from the older mount to the newer design - but all sciroccos will be on the newer design as the switch happened pre 2009.