Badges for Facelift Rocco

Talk about general things related to the new VW Scirocco in here.
Bunzee
I drive a: R-Line
In: Oryx White
With a: Manual box

Badges for Facelift Rocco

Post by Bunzee »

Apologies if this has already been asked, I did have a quick search but nothing jumped out at me!

I'm thinking of having swapping my badges for black ones, and there's plenty on eBay but they all appear to state they're for 2009-2014, and mine is a 2015. Is there any difference between the badges for the facelift?

TIA :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
>moto<
I drive a: Scirocco R
In: Indium Grey
With a: DSG box
Options: Leather

Re: Badges for Facelift Rocco

Post by >moto< »

The rear badge is definitely different as the facelift went to the boot release badge type. I assume the fronts are the same.

Have a look on eBay from Australia and have them shipped over, that's where I got mine. I'd post a pic but Photobucket went mental and doesn't support third party hosting anymore.

FYI the rear badge was annoying to fit.

EDIT: look at eBay store "Original Parts Group".
chelspeed
I drive a: Scirocco R
In: Rising Blue
With a: DSG box
Options: Sold it!

Post by chelspeed »

Bunzee wrote:I'm thinking of having swapping my badges for black ones, and there's plenty on eBay but they all appear to state they're for 2009-2014, and mine is a 2015. Is there any difference between the badges for the facelift?
Yes, as said above, they are different when they form part of the flip handle for the tailgate. But I did the black badge thing. Bought a replacement badge, ie front of the flip handle, painted the silver bit black, painted the black bit blue (mines a blue car needless to say) . Not easy but looks so much better. Some stuff here http://www.sciroccocentral.co.uk/forum/ ... 37&t=22219" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
TriGGER
I drive a: GT 2.0 TDI 140/150
In: Deep Black
With a: Manual box
Options: Parking Sensors, Leather Interior

Post by TriGGER »

Super expensive... https://goo.gl/7rrhbo" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;