Tips and help when purchasing a Scirocco?

Talk about general things related to the new VW Scirocco in here.
Johnnee
I drive a: GT 2.0 TDI 140/150
In: Candy White
With a: Manual box
Options: Panoramic Roof
Heated Leather Seats

Tips and help when purchasing a Scirocco?

Post by Johnnee »

Hi guys,

Lurked for a fair while and gazed at some of your Rocco's and am now convinced that it will be the next car for me!

I'm test driving one this coming weekend and was after some tips about what to look for when buying used. The car in question is a 12 plate R-Line 2.0 TDI Bluemotion Tech with close to 40k miles on the clock, in Candy White. Insurance isn't too much of a hike either which is a bonus :yes:

Now I seem to be getting bit confused as to what comes standard on the car and what is an optional extra, as the description of it doesn't match up 100% and am struggling to keep myself right with the amount of Googling I've done so far :fall:

So a few things I'm querying are; standard alloys? Lugano? Standard DAB radio? (I THINK it has an RNS310 or an RNS315, but don't really know the differences) What to look for under the bonnet? Streaming music from an iPhone 7+ (Bluetooth)?
Headunit: http://i642.photobucket.com/albums/uu14 ... 5etfac.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

If I can think of anything else, I'll let you know! But for now I'd greatly appreciate the wisdom from everyone here.

Cheers!