Out with the old, In with the new

Talk about general things related to the new VW Scirocco in here.
Paralla
I drive a: GT 2.0 TDI 170/184
In: Candy White
With a: DSG box
Options: RNS 510, Dynaudio, pano roof, dark anthracite satin finished 19" lugano's, cruise control, mudflaps, VW stainless steel sill plates, parking sensors, folding mirrors, 6CD changer, luxury mats, stainless steel pedal covers, 12" Alpine Sub, 1000W Alpine Amp

Out with the old, In with the new

Post by Paralla »

Paid my deposit and locked the spec on a new Cayman today.

http://www.porsche-code.com/PECS8A89" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The Porsche Dealer did look at the stamps in the service book so I guess it does make a difference to the part X value.

Pick up the Cayman on April 14, It's going to be a long 8 weeks.

My Scirocco will go up for sale on here early April. Revo chipped 59 plate Tdi 170 GT with the options listed at the right and only 16000 miles.
markjp
I drive a: Scirocco R
In: Ultra Violet
With a: Manual box
Options: Folding Mirrors, Cruise, Dynaudio, Electric 12 Way Seats, Smoking Pack, 90% Rear Tint, Gloss Back Door Mirrors

Re: Out with the old, In with the new

Post by markjp »

Nice Car :eyepop:

Big step up from the Scirocco, and the price :eek:
Paralla
Options: RNS 510, Dynaudio, pano roof, dark anthracite satin finished 19" lugano's, cruise control, mudflaps, VW stainless steel sill plates, parking sensors, folding mirrors, 6CD changer, luxury mats, stainless steel pedal covers, 12" Alpine Sub, 1000W Alpine Amp

Post by Paralla »

Yes. The options I've chosen for the Porsche cost more than my 3.5 year old Scirocco. They add up fast!
Stoo.
I drive a: GT 2.0 TDI 140/150
In: Deep Black

Post by Stoo. »

Nice! You got this yet? Pics!
Paralla

Post by Paralla »

Not yet, build is complete March 24, ready for collection April 15. Seven weeks from order to delivery, much faster than VW.
Daz85UK
I drive a: Scirocco R
Options: Parking Sensors & Electric Folding Mirrors

Post by Daz85UK »

I have just ordered a Cayman aswell, build date for me is 2nd April.
I went for a Cayman rather than the S as my journeys are mostly town driving so the 2.7 engine is plenty quick enough!
I see you went for white, very nice colour! It took me 3 hours to decide on Agate Grey
Going to miss my R, but I can't wait to get the Call to pick up the Cayman!
Stoo.
I drive a: GT 2.0 TDI 140/150
In: Deep Black

Post by Stoo. »

Never bought a new car lol, not sure how I expected you to have it by now lol.
Paralla

Post by Paralla »

Daz85UK wrote:I have just ordered a Cayman aswell, build date for me is 2nd April.
I went for a Cayman rather than the S as my journeys are mostly town driving so the 2.7 engine is plenty quick enough!
I see you went for white, very nice colour! It took me 3 hours to decide on Agate Grey
Going to miss my R, but I can't wait to get the Call to pick up the Cayman!
I was tossing up Agate grey, Sapphire Blue and white for ages. My Roc is white and I really like how it looks on dark wheels. I know the fashion for white cars might have already passed but I still like it. The paint on my Roc honestly still looks flawless after 3.5 years, I've used Werkstat Acrylic on it since new and will do the same on the Cayman. The idea is that the red brake callipers, coloured wheel centre crests, red seatbelts and tinted/red tail lights will tie it all together.

My journeys are practically non-existent (10 000 miles on the Roc in the past 3 years) and I still got the S. It's a treat to myself after working in Africa for the past 2 years.