Leather Seat Belt Covers

The place to share pictures and impressions of your new arrival or just show off your motor.
RoccoR
I drive a: Scirocco R
In: Indium Grey
With a: DSG box
Options: Cruise control,
power fold mirrors, LED puddle lights,
VW app. connect (Apple CarPlay),
full (blue) LED interior

Leather Seat Belt Covers

Post by RoccoR »

Hi,

I have a new Scirocco GTS, which is 3 months old and I’m loving it. I have lots of things I want to do, such as lowering it (HR 35mm springs) and having a MillTek exhaust. But I’ve done a few small cosmetic things, such as Carbon Fibre side mirror covers and carbon fibre trim inside.

My latest purchase is a pair of seat belt covers. I found a company on eBay called The Tuning-Shop http://www.tuning-shop.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;, who produce great quality products for inside the car. The seat belt covers are made from genuine leather and you can have Volkswagen embroided or R etc. They didn’t have GTS, which is what I wanted. However, having spoke with them on the phone, they said they could do it for me. I sent them some photos and measurements of the GTS logo which is embroided on both the front seats in my Scirocco. Very quickly they were able to digitise the logo and produce a sample for me. I was very impressed.

Yesterday my seat belt covers arrived and I have put the on and taken some photos. I’m extremely happy with them and would definitely recommend this company. They do lots of other things too. All their products are very high quality.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.