my Facelift Scirocco R

The place to share pictures and impressions of your new arrival or just show off your motor.
Lloydkensett
I drive a: Scirocco R
In: Rising Blue
With a: DSG box

my Facelift Scirocco R

Post by Lloydkensett »

so yer i don't think i have actually posted on here for a very long time prob since bought the car a year ago but my car has changed a fair bit over the last year so here is a few little bits of what iv done
hope you like :)

first thing i done once got the R was to get an exhaust on it so i went o my good friend Badger who owns Hardknocks Speedshop, he makes some of the best exhausts i know and his work is second to none. unfortunately i haven't got any pics of it as got new phone but if i find some i shall post
Once exhausted was done i order the VW Racing CAI and fitted that along side the R8 coil packs to reduce the chance of a misfire
The car then went to mounting fora bit more work but this time for mapping and it made the car come alive once had been mapped :)
i got it dropped on some BC Racing coilers and bought myself some Niesh M157 19" wheels which made the car once i set it all up to how i wanted. this was how she looked for the rest of the year.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Lloydkensett

Re: my Facelift Scirocco R

Post by Lloydkensett »

picture from trax :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Lloydkensett

Post by Lloydkensett »

i then decided that for this years show season i was gunna do something a little bit different so i decided to put the R on air, i went for accuser management and airlift performance struts.
the wheels also went and i got myself a rare set of bosses work vws1 1/5 made :)
i also decided to strip out the interior and fit some new seats :) so got my man badger at hard knocks to make me some seat brackets and a harness bar, then the bar and air tank was taken to jf bodyworks to get sprayed the same colour as the car (rising blue) harnesses were then all fitted once was all back in the car and headed up to rive for the boot build and air install
so here you go a couple of pics of how will loos for this year :) if see at shows comes and say hello and take pictures :)
Lloydkensett

Post by Lloydkensett »

boot build
Lloydkensett

Post by Lloydkensett »

tucked
Lloydkensett

Post by Lloydkensett »

recalls in view
Lloydkensett

Post by Lloydkensett »

that rear end