Bagged Facelift R - FOR SALE (Page 4)

The place to share pictures and impressions of your new arrival or just show off your motor.
BeezerDiesel

Re: Joe's Facelift Rocco R [Wheel Teaser]

Post by BeezerDiesel »

Are you going to keep or sell the original Cadiz wheels Joe?
Andy
'15 Golf R
Joe6r
I drive a: Scirocco R
In: Candy White
With a: DSG box
Options: Sunroof, Paint

Mods: R8 Coilpacks, Evoms Intake, R8 Oil Cap, Black coolant and Washer fluid caps, Smooth front badge, Smooth front bumper, Flapper Mod, Mid resonator delete, Airlift V2, Anti Lift Kit, Plush Automotive Boot Build & Custom Controller Mount

Post by Joe6r »

BeezerDiesel wrote:Are you going to keep or sell the original Cadiz wheels Joe?
Plan is to keep them for now till i decide what to do with them :)
Joe6r

Mods: R8 Coilpacks, Evoms Intake, R8 Oil Cap, Black coolant and Washer fluid caps, Smooth front badge, Smooth front bumper, Flapper Mod, Mid resonator delete, Airlift V2, Anti Lift Kit, Plush Automotive Boot Build & Custom Controller Mount

Post by Joe6r »

Only thing to update is VW have replaced the 2 front LED Indicators under Warranty, arrived and after sitting in the waiting area for 30 minutes told they couldnt do it on a Saturday because they need to remove the front bumper :eyepop:

So anyway brought it back another weekday and they finally sorted it out (Along with some petrol for wasted journey!)

Then after FAR too much umming and arring i finally decided what size rubber im going to mount on the 19x9.5J wheels!

Which are revealed below.....

Cast13 RB1 19x9.5J et35 - Rubber Ordered and awaiting delivery!!! 245/35/19

The rest of the images from Test fitting (Poor Quality :rolleyes: )

Hopefully have them fitted soon!

Next on the list of items to get

- Kerscher Splitter
- Boca Designs Rear Diffuser
- Downpipe
- Wrap a few things

Then cool off for abit :D

Anyway... stay tuned!
roc82
I drive a: GT 2.0 TSI
With a: Manual box

Re: Joe's Facelift Rocco R - Update Page 2

Post by roc82 »

Without a doubt, in my opinion this is the nicest facelift Rocco i have seen so far :)

Regarding rear diffuser, are you really set on the Boca one?
I have found today a really interesting diffuser which i haven't seen so far:
http://www.ebay.de/itm/Heckeinsatz-Heck ... 3AScirocco" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Cheers
Joe6r

Post by Joe6r »

roc82 wrote:Without a doubt, in my opinion this is the nicest facelift Rocco i have seen so far :)

http://www.ebay.de/itm/Heckeinsatz-Heck ... 3AScirocco" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Cheers

Hmm... i havent seen that one before :clap: done some more digging and it comes in 3 different styles!

Definately like that one.

Now you have just complicated things!! :p
imwithstupid
Options: A few goodies that came with the vehicle -

Drive Select, Lights & Vision Package, Cruise Control, Hill Hold Control, Comfort Driving Assist, Mobile Phone Prep, Sat Nav & Rear Parking Sensors

Post by imwithstupid »

So how soon have we got to wait until these wheels are fitted Joe :eyepop: ?
roc82
I drive a: GT 2.0 TSI

Post by roc82 »

Joe6r wrote:
roc82 wrote:Without a doubt, in my opinion this is the nicest facelift Rocco i have seen so far :)

Cheers

Hmm... i havent seen that one before :clap: done some more digging and it comes in 3 different styles!

Definately like that one.

Now you have just complicated things!! :p
:D i'm glad you like the diffuser, i only found 2 versions (standard , and one with lower extension).
If you have a better link that includes all the 3 versions, please share it :D

Not to complicate even more, but you could consider also a mid exhaust diffuser - haven't seen any facelift with mid exhaust :D
http://g03.a.alicdn.com/kf/HTB1U5eIIFXX ... b-font.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.customtuning.ro/media/shop/p ... ine_v2.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Joe6r

Post by Joe6r »

imwithstupid wrote:So how soon have we got to wait until these wheels are fitted Joe :eyepop: ?
If all goes to plan... this weekend!! :hyper: need to dial in some extra camber in rear before fitting!

Photos to follow :D
Joe6r

Post by Joe6r »

imwithstupid

Drive Select, Lights & Vision Package, Cruise Control, Hill Hold Control, Comfort Driving Assist, Mobile Phone Prep, Sat Nav & Rear Parking Sensors

Re: Joe's Facelift Rocco R - Wheels Fitted + Images

Post by imwithstupid »

Looks awesome that does Joe, wheels really suit the car :yes:
Joe6r

Post by Joe6r »

imwithstupid wrote:Looks awesome that does Joe, wheels really suit the car :yes:
Cheers :D need to tweak it this weekend get it sitting abit better!!
Phil
In: Night Blue
Options: Recaro Seats, 19" VW Savannah Wheels, KW DDC Coilovers,R8 Coil Packs, Revo High Flow Intake, Milltek 3.00" Turbo-Back & Hi-Flow Sports Cat, GFB DV+, Rtech PCV Delete, Rtech Stage 2,Remap & Linear Throttle, Rtech Custom DSG Remap, PolarFIS Advanced, Forge Twintercooler

Post by Phil »

Very nice mate! Perfect stance
Phil
Joe6r

Post by Joe6r »

So after having a few more days of sunshine on the weekend i decided to get out and take some pictures after a few tweaks to the Rocco

Firstly i ordered some Cast13 Chrome Gold and Silver Center Caps :hyper:

Then added a few ILOVEBASS Worldwide stickers just behind the rear window :)

And lastly because i was rubbing quite abit on the front i downsized from 245/35 to 235/35... Now i get no scrubbing and even lowered 10mm more!! :lol:

Also Rear has 3 1/2 degrees camber dialled, just got to keep an eye on tyre wear as its quite aggressive for daily!! may ease it off abit :?

Anyway i hope you like the photo's, i have lots more which i may upload at a later date as this is already picture heavy!! :D

ryanhymers
I drive a: 2.0 TDI 140

Re: Joe's Facelift Rocco R - Tweaks + More Photos!

Post by ryanhymers »

Looking nice mate. Yours is like the facelift twin of my Rocco! I'd upload a photo if I knew how :?
imwithstupid

Post by imwithstupid »

Any more plans for this Joe?
mvb12
In: Pure White

Post by mvb12 »

HI Mate,

is the front plate mounted using magnets?
Joe6r

Post by Joe6r »

imwithstupid wrote:Any more plans for this Joe?
Few exterior things like diffuser and splitter but next main thing on the list is Power/Handling!

Debating which downpipe to go for :? Ive had a quote from EMP Performance for a fully fitted 3" downpipe inc sports cat for £600 which i think is pretty good? :shrug:

Then im looking at the APR Remap but the switchable map features arent available on the later Scirocco R models :mad: Also alloy control arms (Already got anti-lift kit)... the list goes on really :D
Joe6r

Post by Joe6r »

mvb12 wrote:HI Mate,

is the front plate mounted using magnets?
at first it was mounted using double sided suction cups and now its just cable tied to the grill :lol:
aaz_R
In: Deep Black
Options: Electric Folding Mirrors

Post by aaz_R »

Best looking facelift R makes mine look like a basic bitch keep the photos coming can't wait to see what this becomes. I'd love to see a cheeky video of the sound of the mid resonator delete, was it expensive?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Joe6r

Post by Joe6r »

aaz_R wrote:Best looking facelift R makes mine look like a basic bitch keep the photos coming can't wait to see what this becomes. I'd love to see a cheeky video of the sound of the mid resonator delete, was it expensive?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
haha Id love to claim best looking facelift but its not nearly finished yet and the I've seen a few around that look amazing!! Also a lot of people are starting to fit the facelift bumpers/headlights ect.. to a pre-facelift which is just cheating :lol: