Bagged Facelift R - FOR SALE (Page 4)

The place to share pictures and impressions of your new arrival or just show off your motor.
Joe6r
I drive a: Scirocco R
In: Candy White
With a: DSG box
Options: Sunroof, Paint

Mods: R8 Coilpacks, Evoms Intake, R8 Oil Cap, Black coolant and Washer fluid caps, Smooth front badge, Smooth front bumper, Flapper Mod, Mid resonator delete, Airlift V2, Anti Lift Kit, Plush Automotive Boot Build & Custom Controller Mount

Re: Bagged Facelift Rocco R (Page 3)

Post by Joe6r »

Nothing else has changed really... waiting for this weather to perk up abit before rolling out some new shoes...

On the plus side ive ordered a few bits and booked into Plush Automotive :hyper:

Progress pics to follow...

:yes:
Last edited by Joe6r on Tue May 09, 2017 6:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Scottlowther
I drive a: GT 2.0 TDI 170/184
In: Flash Red
With a: Manual box

Re: Bagged Facelift Rocco R

Post by Scottlowther »

Hi mate, car looks incredible! Quick question if that's okay, did you fit the airlift shorter rear struts too? I've just fitted air to mine and the rear when fully aired out is still an inch or so off the wheel but I didn't use the shorter struts as they haven't arrived yet, should be here before the weekend. So was hoping you had fitted them, meaning mine will sit as low as yours on the back too :yes:
Joe6r

Mods: R8 Coilpacks, Evoms Intake, R8 Oil Cap, Black coolant and Washer fluid caps, Smooth front badge, Smooth front bumper, Flapper Mod, Mid resonator delete, Airlift V2, Anti Lift Kit, Plush Automotive Boot Build & Custom Controller Mount

Post by Joe6r »

Scottlowther wrote:Hi mate, car looks incredible! Quick question if that's okay, did you fit the airlift shorter rear struts too? I've just fitted air to mine and the rear when fully aired out is still an inch or so off the wheel but I didn't use the shorter struts as they haven't arrived yet, should be here before the weekend. So was hoping you had fitted them, meaning mine will sit as low as yours on the back too :yes:
Sorry for the late reply dude, no doubt you already fitted yours but yes it will sit lower with the airlift shocks :)
Joe6r

Post by Joe6r »

The Rocco went into Plush Automotive to have the boot build done - only had a temporary setup since its been fitted so well overdue!

They did an amazing job, top notch guys and work is first class! Best in the business :yes:

Half sunk white Accuair tank trimmed with OEM carpet

Alcantara trimmed Airlift controller mount

+few other bits and pieces

Anyway - photos!!

More changes to come over the next few months :D mainly wheels but have a few other things in store 8) watch this space...
Joe6r

Re: Bagged Facelift R - Plush Treatment Page 4

Post by Joe6r »

Have an image...

Plan for this car has been photoshopped many times and i'm finally happy (And super excited!) :hyper:

Just need to buy/order/book in everything now...

How it sits atm
EL2D2
I drive a: GT 2.0 TSI
In: Deep Black
With a: Manual box
Options: Brown leather heated seats
Adaptive suspension

Re: Bagged Facelift R

Post by EL2D2 »

Plush are defiantly the best in the business at the moment
Joe6r

Re: Bagged Facelift R - FOR SALE Page 4

Post by Joe6r »

Well.... decided to sell up and get something new!

Advert on Autotrader

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified ... 500&page=9" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Discount to forum members :p
Zanic L3
I drive a: GT 2.0 TSI
In: Deep Black
Options: Stage 2, Catless DP, Milltek catback.

Re: Bagged Facelift R - FOR SALE (Page 4)

Post by Zanic L3 »

DAMN.

Are those the stock headlights? Any idea if they are fitable in a 2009 non r 2.0 TSI?

What other car are you getting?
Joe6r

Re: Bagged Facelift R - FOR SALE (Page 4)

Post by Joe6r »

SOLD :( :cry: Gutted to see it go...

...Next up - 4 Rings ;)