Rocky the Candy White Rocco'

The place to share pictures and impressions of your new arrival or just show off your motor.
lakeyy
I drive a: Haven't decided yet

Rocky the Candy White Rocco'

Post by lakeyy »

Had my rocco' for about 2 months now and just thought i'd share its current state and hopefully some future progression! Slow progress, but progress none the less! Usual Scirocco refinements, Optional 19's, Heated Leathers etc... 2.0 TSI blabla.. De Wipered, De Badged, Various Vag-Com thingy's activated.. You know the story.

Day i got it!

MUCH needed clean when i got it home!

Gelled Resin Plates On!

Some Weird Rubber Things..

NOS Tank's Nicely Hidden

Current State, Currently in the process of taking delivery on Spacers so leave me alone.

Hiding behind a work-mate's LCR...

Will try keep this as updated as i can! :)
@conorlake95 - Insta Progress.
Phil
I drive a: Scirocco R
In: Night Blue
With a: DSG box
Options: Recaro Seats, 19" VW Savannah Wheels, KW DDC Coilovers,R8 Coil Packs, Revo High Flow Intake, Milltek 3.00" Turbo-Back & Hi-Flow Sports Cat, GFB DV+, Rtech PCV Delete, Rtech Stage 2,Remap & Linear Throttle, Rtech Custom DSG Remap, PolarFIS Advanced, Forge Twintercooler

Re: Rocky the Candy White Rocco'

Post by Phil »

Looking good mate - were you the fella on instagram selling tyres?
Phil
lakeyy

Post by lakeyy »

philjay92 wrote:Looking good mate - were you the fella on instagram selling tyres?
Yeah i was bud, tyres off the 19's. Prepping them for paint as winter wheels for when i sell the Segin's!
lakeyy

Post by lakeyy »

Not alot of progress with the car as of yet due to insurance renewal recently! Either way I had an amazing weekend at Edition 38! got some spacers sorted and gave it a clean, got some pretty cool photo's!

Fanning around:

Rolling to E38!:

Parked up, taken with a mates DSLR thing.. :

Loads of stuff currently in the pipeline but after spending a fair amount on the car and then insurance renewal etc its all stacking! Progress soon!