Another another rising blue tdi!

The place to share pictures and impressions of your new arrival or just show off your motor.
alexroc
I drive a: 2.0 TDI 140
In: Rising Blue
With a: Manual box
Options: 2009 Spec with Premium mats, GT steering wheel badge, Fiscon Bluetooth Basic Plus, Cruise control

Another another rising blue tdi!

Post by alexroc »

Hi all.
I have been lurking on these forums for the past few months and umming and aaahing whether to join the Scirocco 'owners club'. After reading (mostly) excellent reviews and positive feedback from members on Scirocco Central helped me make my mind up! (also my dying old Ford Focus deciding to develop terminal problems just made me make my mind up faster!)
On friday I picked up a pre-reg (to save a few grand) Rising blue TDI Scirocco after a test drive last week and so far I love it!
It is not the GT spec. I went for diesel (sorry petrol heads!) because of the high mileage I do and cheaper running costs.
The only extra fitted option I possibly would have chosen if I had a choice would have been the dynaudio pack - the sound out of the standard system is just average at best.
But the ipod integration is excellent.
The engine has not yet loosened up - just 50 odd miles on clock when i picked it up. But so far so good - plenty of grunt for overtaking and cruising!
It just feels special driving this car around - with that extra 'smile' factor other cars just can't seem to do.
Build quality inside the cabin is excellent with no rattles squeeks. Also loving the ACC!
Anyway, another happy roc owner is now on the roads! See you out there!