Bagged Scirocco from Finland / / Facelift

The place to share pictures and impressions of your new arrival or just show off your motor.
davidscirocco
I drive a: 1.4 TSI 160
In: Candy White
With a: Manual box
Options: panorama tilting roof, electric
"interlagos" alloy wheels
sport pack
RCD 510
air-contition Climatronic with dual- zone climate control, left and right side separately controllable

Re: Bagged Scirocco from Finland / / Facelift headlights

Post by davidscirocco »

So your car has CECM instead of BCM?
Jimijokela
I drive a: 2.0 TDI 140
Options: Airlift Performance suspension, Work Emitz 10"x19", 10.5"x19", R-bodykit and exhaust, Mk7 flat bottom steering wheel, remap, carbon interior, fully working Facelift R bi-xenons.

Post by Jimijokela »

Not sure. The code is 3C0 937 049...
davidscirocco
sport pack
RCD 510
air-contition Climatronic with dual- zone climate control, left and right side separately controllable

Post by davidscirocco »

Ive made a search and it looks like you have CECM..
Jimijokela
Options: Airlift Performance suspension, Work Emitz 10"x19", 10.5"x19", R-bodykit and exhaust, Mk7 flat bottom steering wheel, remap, carbon interior, fully working Facelift R bi-xenons.

Post by Jimijokela »

Rear facelift done.

davidscirocco
sport pack
RCD 510

Re: Bagged Scirocco from Finland / / Facelift

Post by davidscirocco »

Looks great! :)
Jimijokela

Post by Jimijokela »

Just bumping this with pictures.. Havent done anything visual since the facelift rear. Working on my mk1 scirocco now.

bradley_nix0n
I drive a: GT 2.0 TDI 140/150

Post by bradley_nix0n »

Just wow [emoji7] sitting mean! Love the work and time you've put into this!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
P44RYT
I drive a: R-Line
Options: Airlift Performance, Rotiform TMB 3piece 2&3" polished lips, Full 2015+ R Facelift, R-Line spec, Stage 1 remap, Black splitter & skirt extensions, Twin exit PowerFlow exhaust, Carbon Fibre diffuser, Full RamAir, Full interior & exterior white LEDs

Post by P44RYT »

Love it man, really awesome, hard work paid off! I need to get some of these LED headlights....
https://www.instagram.com/p44ryt/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
tinkythomas
I drive a: Scirocco R
In: Rising Blue
With a: DSG box
Options: Leather, Dynaudio sound system, Electric folding mirrors, RNS 510 DVD Sat-Nav with 6-disc changer, 19" Talladega, Cruise Control, iPod preparation, Smoking pack, Panoramic Sunroof

Post by tinkythomas »

You're car looks fantastic, such an amazing transformation. You have the stance spot on and it looks so aggressive with the Work Emitz wheels. Nice to see something different and it stands out from the crowd.

I'm very envious of the work done on your car. I'm putting my R on air suspension soon but I need deep dish 11j wheels to pull off the look that you have [THUMBS UP SIGN] Do you have any plans to change to facelift front bumper?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
Jimijokela

Post by Jimijokela »

Oh sorry i forgot to answer. But i wouldnt suggest putting 11" wheels to scirocco. I had troubles fitting 10.5" and couldnt fit 11" back. You need to do work with fuel lines if you try to run 11". And not changing the front bumper, imo pre facelift r is the best. :)

And so i changed wheels to genuine Audi Rs5 Rotors 20"x9" et26. So much better to drive than emitz!

First picture is drive height.. Could drive even lower.

DSC_2170 by Jimi Jokela, on Flickr

DSC_2172 by Jimi Jokela, on Flickr

DSC_2187 by Jimi Jokela, on Flickr

DSC_2194 by Jimi Jokela, on Flickr

DSC_2192 by Jimi Jokela, on Flickr
roc82
I drive a: GT 2.0 TSI

Post by roc82 »

Looks so much better with the new wheels :D
tinkythomas
Options: Leather, Dynaudio sound system, Electric folding mirrors, RNS 510 DVD Sat-Nav with 6-disc changer, 19" Talladega, Cruise Control, iPod preparation, Smoking pack, Panoramic Sunroof

Post by tinkythomas »

Jimijokela wrote:Oh sorry i forgot to answer. But i wouldnt suggest putting 11" wheels to scirocco. I had troubles fitting 10.5" and couldnt fit 11" back. You need to do work with fuel lines if you try to run 11". And not changing the front bumper, imo pre facelift r is the best. :)

And so i changed wheels to genuine Audi Rs5 Rotors 20"x9" et26. So much better to drive than emitz!

Thanks for the reply. I thought you were running 11jx19 Work Emitz? If work is needed to run 11j then I won't be going that wide!

I now have my car on air ride, but still running 9.5jx19 wheels with 265/30/19 tyres. All wheels/tyres tuck under the arches without modification, due to the camber I'm running front and rear.

Ride quality is fantastic compared to the KW DDC coilovers I was running. I went with Airlift Performance kit with camber top mounts and 3P management. Very impressed with this setup.

I have to say that I prefer the Work Emitz wheels, but fully understand why you've changed. Why do you think the ride was bad on the Emitz?

Thanks

tinkythomas

Post by tinkythomas »

Jimijokela wrote:Oh sorry i forgot to answer. But i wouldnt suggest putting 11" wheels to scirocco. I had troubles fitting 10.5" and couldnt fit 11" back. You need to do work with fuel lines if you try to run 11". And not changing the front bumper, imo pre facelift r is the best. :)

Thanks for the reply. I thought you were running 11jx19 Work Emitz? If work is needed to run 11j then I won't be going that wide!

I now have my car on air ride, but still running 9.5jx19 wheels with 265/30/19 tyres. All wheels/tyres tuck under the arches without modification, due to the camber I'm running front and rear.

Ride quality is fantastic compared to the KW DDC coilovers I was running. I went with Airlift Performance kit with camber top mounts and 3P management. Very impressed with this setup.

I have to say that I prefer the Work Emitz wheels, but fully understand why you've changed. Why do you think the ride was bad on the Emitz?

Thanks

malczyk
I drive a: GT 2.0 TSI
In: Deep Black
Options: Sat Nav, parking sensors, leather seats

Post by malczyk »

Love these wheels, are they directional either side?
Jimijokela

Post by Jimijokela »

tinkythomas wrote: Thanks for the reply. I thought you were running 11jx19 Work Emitz? If work is needed to run 11j then I won't be going that wide!

Thanks

The wheels are 11" but i did the reverse facemount so it reduced the size to 10.5"

Ride with emitz was bad because wide front wheel so it was hard to turn the steering wheel, tires made really big noice and i had to constantly be aware of drive height so im not ruining the fenders.
Jimijokela

Post by Jimijokela »

malczyk wrote:Love these wheels, are they directional either side?
Nope. All wheels are the same.
tinkythomas

Post by tinkythomas »

Jimijokela wrote:
tinkythomas wrote: Thanks for the reply. I thought you were running 11jx19 Work Emitz? If work is needed to run 11j then I won't be going that wide!

Thanks

The wheels are 11" but i did the reverse facemount so it reduced the size to 10.5"

Ride with emitz was bad because wide front wheel so it was hard to turn the steering wheel, tires made really big noice and i had to constantly be aware of drive height so im not ruining the fenders.
Oh OK, that explains everything. By the way I don't dislike your new wheels, just prefer the deep dish look of the Emitz. The poke looked awesome especially when aired out.

tinkythomas

Post by tinkythomas »

Jimijokela wrote:

Thanks

Oh OK, that explains everything. By the way I don't dislike your new wheels, just prefer the deep dish look of the Emitz. The poke looked awesome especially when aired out.

Jimijokela

Post by Jimijokela »

Yeah thanks :yes: I loved the look aired out too. These new wheels really splits the opinions. Others say that these are way better than emitz and other say the opposite. I just say it's nice to change things up a bit!
JamesE
I drive a: Haven't decided yet

Post by JamesE »

Love this whole project mate got to be my favourite scirocco. Wheels in my opinion are perfect I prefer them to your other ones, I need a set of them.
Instagram jamesjre94