Scottish Candy White 160 *APR Stage 1*

The place to share pictures and impressions of your new arrival or just show off your motor.
Irvysan
I drive a: R-Line
In: Ultra Violet
With a: Manual box
Options: MY15 2.0TDi (150PS), 90% rear tint, Electric folding mirrors, Vienna leather, RNS315.

Retro Fitted : LOTS of plasticky bits from china and well since I ran out of characters for this bit look here : viewtopic.php?f=13&t=19967

Re: Scottish Candy White 160 *APR Stage 1*

Post by Irvysan »

Definitely finishes it off. Let me know how the footrest goes. I will defo buy one if they fit well . cheers

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
Dunk04
I drive a: 1.4 TSI 160
In: Candy White
Options: APR Stage 1, Milltek Cat-Back (Non-Res) , VWRacing Cold Air Intake, H&R Springs.

Post by Dunk04 »

Fitted the new footrest, but it required a slight modification to the back of the plastic where one of the clips were. nothing major just a wee file down to allow the washer to sit flat. really simple to remove a t20 torx screw and a flat head screwdriver, then a 5mm drill, 3mm allen key, and a 8mm spanner to fit the footrest.

the circle on the left is a funny wee clip, screw in the middle but you need to hold the outside of the head to stop it turning or just give it a pull
once its out the whole footrest just pulls up and out. then just the reverse when fitting. :D

Pleased with the end result and much cheaper than OSIR one although the rubber doesnt stick through like the pedals.
Hope this helps :D
Progress Thread: http://www.sciroccocentral.co.uk/forum/ ... 13&t=17459" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Irvysan
I drive a: R-Line
In: Ultra Violet
Options: MY15 2.0TDi (150PS), 90% rear tint, Electric folding mirrors, Vienna leather, RNS315.

Retro Fitted : LOTS of plasticky bits from china and well since I ran out of characters for this bit look here : viewtopic.php?f=13&t=19967

Post by Irvysan »

Dunk04 wrote:Fitted the new footrest, but it required a slight modification to the back of the plastic where one of the clips were. nothing major just a wee file down to allow the washer to sit flat. really simple to remove a t20 torx screw and a flat head screwdriver, then a 5mm drill, 3mm allen key, and a 8mm spanner to fit the footrest.

the circle on the left is a funny wee clip, screw in the middle but you need to hold the outside of the head to stop it turning or just give it a pull
once its out the whole footrest just pulls up and out. then just the reverse when fitting. :D

Pleased with the end result and much cheaper than OSIR one although the rubber doesnt stick through like the pedals.
Hope this helps :D
Hi mate, I ordered one of these of the back of your post I hope it's as easy as you say. Will need to try and find my file now. Cheers

Sent from my phone
ddda100
I drive a: GT 2.0 TSI
In: Pyramid Gold
Options: Aztec metallic paint, 18" Lisbon wheels, panoramic sunroof, bi-xenon headlights, Sioux 'vienna' leather, Dynaudio, folding mirrors.

Post by ddda100 »

hi fella... aren't those exhausts sweet!
Kamiljano
I drive a: GT 2.0 TSI
In: Night Blue

Post by Kamiljano »

I'm looking to get my lights done by them as they're pretty close to me and the price isn't too bad.
Angel eyes and bi xenons.
You've had them for a while now did they fail on your or anything in this time?
Also mine doesnt have xenons so they would have to fit bi xenon projectors. What's the legal side of this? Will the cops hassle me?
SKGR
I drive a: 1.4 TSI 160
In: Candy White
Options: Game oveR

Post by SKGR »

Hello there,

Where did you get the milltek downpipe? is it a decat or sportcats?
It is impossible to find a milltek downpipe with a 200 cell sports cat for the 1.4 twincharged, seems like they stopped making it... :\

thank you!

Cheers,
SKGR