Victor

The place to share pictures and impressions of your new arrival or just show off your motor.
selleym
I drive a: GT 2.0 TSI
In: Deep Black
With a: Manual box
Options: Mirror Pack

Mods:
Bonnet Struts
Metal Pedals

Re: Victor

Post by selleym »

How you finding the GY Eagle F1?
I've been running full set for about 10,000 miles now.
easyrider
I drive a: Scirocco R
With a: DSG box
Options: sensors, folding mirrors, cup spoiler, pano roof, cruise, 19s, leather, rns510, power seat, xenons, LED interior/exterior & puddle lights, vwr springs, fluffy driver's glovebox, aardvark

Post by easyrider »

loved them on the old gt, so guessing they'll be good, though i did a big wheelspin when i left the fitting place by mistake. whoops. yours nice and grippy selley?
Victor's thread: http://www.sciroccocentral.co.uk/forum/ ... 13&t=17412" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Instagram: @quietresonance
selleym
I drive a: GT 2.0 TSI
Options: Mirror Pack

Mods:
Bonnet Struts
Metal Pedals

Post by selleym »

Yer get great grip wet and dry.
Took a few days to bed them in and get rid of the grease.
I had the tyres that came with the car Pirelli P-zero rosso I think.
Couldn't pull away swiftly with those kept just spinning the tyres.
With the Eagle just hammer it :clap:
easyrider
Options: sensors, folding mirrors, cup spoiler, pano roof, cruise, 19s, leather, rns510, power seat, xenons, LED interior/exterior & puddle lights, vwr springs, fluffy driver's glovebox, aardvark

Post by easyrider »

lol, ok, will take it easy for a while then. how many miles till i can trust them a bit more - is there a rough 'bedding in' distance?

spent a couple of hours on him today. changed the wiper blades for bosch aerotwins, will see how they fare.

and finally got the dodo hard wax out. so it was a slow 2 bucket wash with the hose to rinse, little bit of clay cloth, another rinse, towel dry, wax on, buff off. didn't bother with interior, wheels, exhaust, glass or trim. verdict? definitely harder than the dodo rainforest soft wax but pretty much the same to apply and polish off. great finish, deep liquidy shine, car feels sooo smooth:

Victor's thread: http://www.sciroccocentral.co.uk/forum/ ... 13&t=17412" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
flashash
In: Rising Blue
Options: Dynaudio, Dab RAdio, Factory Bluetooth, Folding Mirrors, Parking Sensors. Leather

Post by flashash »

Looks superb

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
whiteDevil_170
I drive a: GT 2.0 TDI 170/184
In: Candy White
Options: 19 inch lugano alloys , Metal pedals, satnav , DAB , leather , parking sensors , Red footwell LEDs , white led interior , hkb door sills , Needle sweep ,Horn beep on open/close , big speedo, drl deactivated, cornering fogs, An ocd for keeping it clean! Gloss black mirrors.
revo stage 1 remap

Post by whiteDevil_170 »

Looks stunning as usual.
Top job!
Jack

;) Lets Roc ;)
easyrider

Post by easyrider »

thank you gents! wax isn't looking bad - rained last night and i didn't wipe him down before i went shopping today.

hit 30k miles today and despite being almost middle aged he's still riding lovely. no rattles, creaks or problems (touch wood) and still feels as tight and nippy as the day i got him just over a year ago. 13k in a year is double what i've ever done before, too. must say something...

easyrider

Post by easyrider »

autumn then. go pro drive through the woods...

Last edited by easyrider on Sun Nov 01, 2015 9:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
easyrider

Post by easyrider »

spooky halloween night cruise, got a bit on the foggy side... on the upside i now know how to turn the fog light on :shrug:

Phil
In: Night Blue
Options: Recaro Seats, 19" VW Savannah Wheels, KW DDC Coilovers,R8 Coil Packs, Revo High Flow Intake, Milltek 3.00" Turbo-Back & Hi-Flow Sports Cat, GFB DV+, Rtech PCV Delete, Rtech Stage 2,Remap & Linear Throttle, Rtech Custom DSG Remap, PolarFIS Advanced, Forge Twintercooler

Post by Phil »

Absolutely gutted I couldn't come - victor looks great!
Phil
easyrider

Post by easyrider »

Jojreynolds
Options: Recaro seats, rns 510, power fold mirrors, pano roof, full LED interior, LED puddle lights

Post by Jojreynolds »

Victor is just the perfect oem+ roc. Not another one out there better imo
easyrider

Post by easyrider »

thanks james [emoji16]
Phil
In: Night Blue
Options: Recaro Seats, 19" VW Savannah Wheels, KW DDC Coilovers,R8 Coil Packs, Revo High Flow Intake, Milltek 3.00" Turbo-Back & Hi-Flow Sports Cat, GFB DV+, Rtech PCV Delete, Rtech Stage 2,Remap & Linear Throttle, Rtech Custom DSG Remap, PolarFIS Advanced, Forge Twintercooler

Post by Phil »

easyrider wrote:thanks james [emoji16]
He's jealous mate - I'd hide victor if I were you
Phil
flashash
Options: Dynaudio, Dab RAdio, Factory Bluetooth, Folding Mirrors, Parking Sensors. Leather

Post by flashash »

2 great looking cars

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
easyrider

Post by easyrider »

interior hoover and quick detail wipe over and a new set of turning lights today. everything went yellow when i turned the wheel before. xtec 4200k h7s, bang on legal whiteness, had them on the old gt. only drawback is the blue bulb tint reflected in the lights. still, victor's pretty much orange halogen bulb free now - full interior, reg plate lights, wing mirror puddles and door puddles all led and these with the xenons up front. reverse light is all i can think of now and i'm not sure i'm bothered enough to pull the light apart to get to it.

easyrider

Post by easyrider »

and finally found the bolts that came wth the footrest a over year ago. one of the first mods i bought but didn't have the parking space or tools to fit it properly back then. had forgotten about it till maggie's dad pointed them out. nice spot jimbo, way neater.

Jojreynolds
Options: Recaro seats, rns 510, power fold mirrors, pano roof, full LED interior, LED puddle lights

Post by Jojreynolds »

Glad to be a help to you for a change lol.
easyrider

Post by easyrider »

was happy with the width of the spacers but hated them being silver against the black hubs, just looked a bit goofy. so... treated myself to some black anodised h&rs and new bolts. cleaned the wheels while they were off and painted the hubs again. bonus is that the black plastic bolt caps now fit again.

easyrider

Post by easyrider »

vwr panel filter arrived. dunno if i want to fit this, though; means i'm beginning to engine mod. slippery slope that could be... hmmm.