My Scirocco - 2.0 TSi 210 R Line

The place to share pictures and impressions of your new arrival or just show off your motor.
Luna
I drive a: R-Line
In: Deep Black
With a: Manual box
Options: (2.0 TSi 210) 19" Lugano alloys, satnav

My Scirocco - 2.0 TSi 210 R Line

Post by Luna »

Finally got around to taking some pictures of my new Scirocco. So here she is after her first decent clean since delivery (interior and exterior - mostly Meguiars products - personal preference).

Deep Pearlescent Black with the R Line body kit (which makes it pretty difficult to get in and out of my stupidly sloped drive).

Black Vienna Leather Interior with R Line logo.

RNS315 satnav and Dual Zone Climate Control

19" Luganos (with ACC)

And a few with the other cars in my life, my (old and soon to be sold) Toyota Celica 1.8 VVTi (140).

...and a BMW 330i Sport

Planning a few "improvements" but nothing OTT, more an OEM+ look. Any suggestions on some subtle mods would be appreciated (I've already got some whiter brighter bulbs for the headlight and DRLs - soon to be fitted, and rear parking sensors in the next month or so).

:D :D :D
Last edited by Luna on Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Luke.08
I drive a: Scirocco R
In: Oryx White
With a: DSG box
Options: Pano roof. Winter pack. RNS510 with dab radio. Dynaudio. cruise control. Bi-Xenon headlights. Folding mirrors. Colour MFD, Recaro seats

Re: My Scirocco - 2.0 TSi 210 R Line

Post by Luke.08 »

hey luna. looking good. you definatly picked the best colour. if you think yours is hard to get out of your drive imagine what ni=mine would be like (take a look at my thread). Regarding mods you looking for performance and looks? or just looks??
Luna

Post by Luna »

Thanks, Luke.

Couldn't resist getting another black car! I took a look at your thread the other day, I would have no chance getting in and out the drive with yours. She's a real head turner!

Re mods, subtle looks for the time being I think until I'm a little bit more comfortable with the car. Bit of a step up from my little Celica.
Luke.08
Options: Pano roof. Winter pack. RNS510 with dab radio. Dynaudio. cruise control. Bi-Xenon headlights. Folding mirrors. Colour MFD, Recaro seats

Post by Luke.08 »

where abouts in surry are you? we london lot often meet up. you should join us some time.
Luna

Post by Luna »

Near Guildford but I grew up in SE London so I am around a fair bit. I'd be up for a meet.

Whereabouts do you guys usually get together?
Luke.08

Post by Luke.08 »

All over the place really we did a recently met up at north weald before that did a night meet in london. If you look in the meet section on here there are loads of pictures fro our previous meets
Luna

Post by Luna »

Seems as though my water pump is on its way out. High pitched whistling noise in the cabin.

Time to drink all of the VW Dealership's coffee again.