Bagged Black Scirocco from Essex

The place to share pictures and impressions of your new arrival or just show off your motor.
BenTheWombRaider
In: Deep Black
With a: Manual box
Options: AP Coilovers, tinted windows, black vw badges, debadged, LED DRL's and interior lights, Vag-com tweaks

Re: Black Scirocco from Essex

Post by BenTheWombRaider »

mazzie_baby wrote:I'm up in Essex quite a bit as that's where all my family are, Coggeshall area.

Will flash n wave if I spot any of you in the area ;)
I know coggeshall, a few teams in our league on a saturday are near that area (silver end, colchester etc)! Might see you around then haha
BenTheWombRaider
Options: AP Coilovers, tinted windows, black vw badges, debadged, LED DRL's and interior lights, Vag-com tweaks

edit
Last edited by BenTheWombRaider on Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:40 am, edited 3 times in total.
easyrider
I drive a: Scirocco R
With a: DSG box
Options: sensors, folding mirrors, cup spoiler, pano roof, cruise, 19s, leather, rns510, power seat, xenons, LED interior/exterior & puddle lights, vwr springs, fluffy driver's glovebox, aardvark

Post by easyrider »

looks liquid in the b+w ones. lush car, b.
Victor's thread: http://www.sciroccocentral.co.uk/forum/ ... 13&t=17412" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Instagram: @quietresonance
sc cal
I drive a: 1.4 TSI 122/125
In: Candy White

Post by sc cal »

Is this the deepest u can go without notching?

Car looks awsome ^^
BenTheWombRaider

sc cal wrote:Is this the deepest u can go without notching?

Car looks awsome ^^
It is notched. The front is now probably another centimeter lower, the arch is basically on the rim like the back now...almost.
sc cal

Post by sc cal »

Mmmh air will be fitted on myn too but i'm scared to notch it because its illegal in belgium :D but wanna get a proper lowering,would like to know how it looks without notching ^^
BenTheWombRaider

sc cal wrote:Mmmh air will be fitted on myn too but i'm scared to notch it because its illegal in belgium :D but wanna get a proper lowering,would like to know how it looks without notching ^^
well thats down to your choice whether you risk it or not, but if you really wanna go low...notch it.

In other news...the car is now FULLY aired out...0 psi back and front...only catches a little bit when i air down but the wheels are getting refurbed anyway and I need to run a smaller tyre...probably a 225 and then I will go back to bigger spacers :D
BenTheWombRaider

So guys...Do i go with black wheels or retain the current colour?
easyrider
Options: sensors, folding mirrors, cup spoiler, pano roof, cruise, 19s, leather, rns510, power seat, xenons, LED interior/exterior & puddle lights, vwr springs, fluffy driver's glovebox, aardvark

Post by easyrider »

i like 'em as is, but black would also be inline with your stealthy theme. just don't go gloss, it's shiny enough.
Victor's thread: http://www.sciroccocentral.co.uk/forum/ ... 13&t=17412" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Instagram: @quietresonance
Phil
In: Night Blue
Options: Recaro Seats, 19" VW Savannah Wheels, KW DDC Coilovers,R8 Coil Packs, Revo High Flow Intake, Milltek 3.00" Turbo-Back & Hi-Flow Sports Cat, GFB DV+, Rtech PCV Delete, Rtech Stage 2,Remap & Linear Throttle, Rtech Custom DSG Remap, PolarFIS Advanced, Forge Twintercooler

Post by Phil »

Honestly been looks cracking. Suits the splitter to!
Phil
scirocco sam
I drive a: GT 2.0 TSI
In: Viper Green

Re: Bagged Black Scirocco from Essex

Post by scirocco sam »

Loving the car mate... Looks so aggressive [emoji108]
BenTheWombRaider

Right time to update this:
Last time was around beginning of June time. SO in July i got picked up by SlammedUK as an official car, That was when the car looked like this:
This next picture made it onto StanceNation, some of you will appreciate thats a pretty big thing :thumbup:
Then I went through a period of buying wheels, test fitting them and then selling them on...I had a set of CC10's and Audi Speedlines to name but a few, untill i ended up with a second set of CC10's and it looked like this:
I then went back to black on black for 1 show (players):
Then In november i went to Ultimate stance, I had an awesome spot inside and wanted to do something special:
And that is where the year ends, it all snowballed very quickly from the start of year and my car aswell as my passion for it has come a long way. I have made some very good friends and am blessed to be surrounded by the people I am in the car community/scene!
My new wheels are currently having a few bits done to them, aswell as a new splitter being made due to me being an idiot. Im going back to tuck for this show season, due to being fed up with police attention when running poke and fitment.
Follow me on instagram @ask83n as i update there more frequently than here!
vivaladan
I drive a: GT 2.0 TSI
In: Sumatra
Options: Vienna Truffle leather

Post by vivaladan »

Love this car dude!
BenTheWombRaider

vivaladan wrote:Love this car dude!
Thanks buddy!
Phil
Options: Recaro Seats, 19" VW Savannah Wheels, KW DDC Coilovers,R8 Coil Packs, Revo High Flow Intake, Milltek 3.00" Turbo-Back & Hi-Flow Sports Cat, GFB DV+, Rtech PCV Delete, Rtech Stage 2,Remap & Linear Throttle, Rtech Custom DSG Remap, PolarFIS Advanced, Forge Twintercooler

Post by Phil »

Love the splitter - could do with being a little smaller tho :lol:
Phil
BenTheWombRaider

philjay92 wrote:Love the splitter - could do with being a little smaller tho :lol:
I need this splitter again!
Phil

Post by Phil »

Need one myself - might try group buy
Phil
Stu13R
In: Rising Blue
Options: Fully loaded including Recaro seats
20" Cades Shift alloys with 245/30/20 Michelin Cup Sport 2 tyres
VWR Tracksport Coilovers, anti lift, wishbones and engine/gearbox mounts
Turbo back BCS Sports Powervalve exhaust with race cat & wrapped downpipe
VWR air intake and Stage 2 APR map

Post by Stu13R »

Damn that the lowest Rocco I have ever seen. I wouldn't like to have to change one of your wheels mate. :shake:
perfectcrime
Options: NONE

Post by perfectcrime »

Hey bro, do you mind telling me where did you get those sidegrills from? It looks really neat without the fog lights. Nice rocco by the way!