Sirocco R 3SDM (now in dark grey)

The place to share pictures and impressions of your new arrival or just show off your motor.
bobby3993
I drive a: Scirocco R
In: Candy White
With a: DSG box
Options: lightassist; 3sdm 0.01 8,5front/9,5 rear 19", By MTECH06 stage1 , air filter BMC, Ngk platinium, carbonio air intake, Full MILLTEK non reso gloss black, dump valve audi TTRS, EBC 355 mm brakes, weitec coilovers, dynaudio, full led inside; full wrapped soon ^^

Re: Sirocco R 3SDM (now in dark grey)

Post by bobby3993 »

Hi guys and happy new year 2014 (little late!) ;
As you know the scirocco R is sold and the my new car is the Audi S3 sportback 8V full options in misano red with audi exclusiv seats;
ruan9n
I drive a: GT 2.0 TSI
Options: DSG, Pano roof, PDC

Post by ruan9n »

Congrats, the 8v s3 in misano red is an amazing car! I have been folowing mk7 gti development closely as I have owned and mk5 and 6 gti before the roc I have now and my close friend owns an mk7 gti. So far we only have a dp available that should be similar to the s3 one with vband clamp, tuning boxes by revo and a locally made atom intake.
Candy white Scirocco 2.0TSI DSG
Revo stage 2, Revo 76mm dp, Revo throttle pipe, APR 1&2 Carbonio intake, Neuspeed hiflow discharge pipe, H&R springs, 19" RS3 wheels, R8 coils, NGK Iridiums, BSH dogbone insert.

Legend139

Re: Sirocco R 3SDM

Post by Legend139 »

bobby3993 wrote:With Weitec (made by KW) coilovers;)
Hey,
Scouring over this topic several times, i have yet, not come across how low you are on these coil overs.
I was wondering if you could shed some light on this for me please?
Also love the car! looks stunning, looking at going down the same route with the 3SDM 0.01s
Not sure that the 19" would look better 20" .. maybe just me, if anyone here has them a picture would be appreciative!

Thanks
C.
bobby3993
Options: lightassist; 3sdm 0.01 8,5front/9,5 rear 19", By MTECH06 stage1 , air filter BMC, Ngk platinium, carbonio air intake, Full MILLTEK non reso gloss black, dump valve audi TTRS, EBC 355 mm brakes, weitec coilovers, dynaudio, full led inside; full wrapped soon ^^

Post by bobby3993 »

Hi every body; here are some pics of my new car :
Phil
In: Night Blue
Options: Recaro Seats, 19" VW Savannah Wheels, KW DDC Coilovers,R8 Coil Packs, Revo High Flow Intake, Milltek 3.00" Turbo-Back & Hi-Flow Sports Cat, GFB DV+, Rtech PCV Delete, Rtech Stage 2,Remap & Linear Throttle, Rtech Custom DSG Remap, PolarFIS Advanced, Forge Twintercooler

Post by Phil »

Love the colour!
Phil
bobby3993

Post by bobby3993 »

nevarran
I drive a: Haven't decided yet

Post by nevarran »

Love the S3. And I must say, that red color is sexy and the rims are spot-on.

I was really considering the S3 as an option. Did a quick config even, stopped on 50K (in Euro), which is more or less the same as the Golf R and probably the new Roc R.
How does it fair against your ex(?) Scirocco?
bobby3993

Post by bobby3993 »

The acceleration is better thanks to 4 wheels drive (quattro)! The finish Inside the car is also better. It's really a "premium" car compared with the scirocco and the piloting is notcomparable ;)
nevarran

Post by nevarran »

That better? Damn, you're making my purchasing decision very difficult.
Because I really like the Scirocco. But if for the same price, I get a much better car... hmmm...
bobby3993

Post by bobby3993 »

nevarran wrote:That better? Damn, you're making my purchasing decision very difficult.
Because I really like the Scirocco. But if for the same price, I get a much better car... hmmm...
It's not the same price in france; scirocco 36.000€ and audi s3 sbk 49.000€... new golf mk7 R 42.000€
Damned! Why a such difference with England?... :o
bobby3993

Post by bobby3993 »

nevarran wrote:That better? Damn, you're making my purchasing decision very difficult.
It's not the same price in france; scirocco 36.000€ and audi s3 sbk 49.000€... new golf mk7 R 42.000€
Damned! Why a such difference with England?... :o
nevarran

Post by nevarran »

Well, first of all, I'm not from England, I live in Italy.

The S3's price I saw on audi.it's configurator. With all the stuff I wanted it was precisely 50K. The starting price of the "S tronic" version is 41,300 (that's for the normal 3 door version, the sbk is 42,150).
The Golf R on the Italian VW site is listed with starting price 41,350, add some stuff and I'm sure it'll go close to those 50K. I remember doing a configuration on the German site and, if my memory serves me well, it was indeed 48-50K.
The Scirocco R, while the car was available, had a starting price of 39K, add few extras and it goes to 45K. And since I doubt the new one could be less expensive, it all adds closely to the price of the S3.
decer91
I drive a: 2.0 TDI 140
With a: Manual box

Post by decer91 »

nevarran wrote:Well, first of all, I'm not from England, I live in Italy.

The S3's price I saw on audi.it's configurator. With all the stuff I wanted it was precisely 50K. The starting price of the "S tronic" version is 41,300 (that's for the normal 3 door version, the sbk is 42,150).
The Golf R on the Italian VW site is listed with starting price 41,350, add some stuff and I'm sure it'll go close to those 50K. I remember doing a configuration on the German site and, if my memory serves me well, it was indeed 48-50K.
The Scirocco R, while the car was available, had a starting price of 39K, add few extras and it goes to 45K. And since I doubt the new one could be less expensive, it all adds closely to the price of the S3.

starting price for S tronic sbk version of 42,150 is in euro?? in croatia starting price for that version is 52,000 euro :no: :no:

bobby that s3 is looking awesome :D :D :yes:
bobby3993

Post by bobby3993 »

News wheels on my s3 ^^
Bowser
In: Viper Green
Options: Milltek Non Res exhaust
VWR lowering springs
Neuspeed P-Flo
APR stage 1
Pressed metal plates

Post by Bowser »

Looks very nice. These wheels really suit the Scirocco in my opinion!
Bowser
VWR lowering springs
Neuspeed P-Flo
APR stage 1
Pressed metal plates

Post by Bowser »

Your Scirocco looked fantastic. Gorgeous car. What width tyres did you have on your 3sdm tyres? The standard 235/35/19 tyres all round?
bobby3993

Post by bobby3993 »

Thanks! Yes 235/35 4 corners ;)
bobby3993

Post by bobby3993 »

Bowser
VWR lowering springs
Neuspeed P-Flo
APR stage 1
Pressed metal plates

Post by Bowser »

bobby3993 wrote:Thanks! Yes 235/35 4 corners ;)
Did you notice any issues with handling with a bit of tyre stretch?

Your Audi looks very nice too. I am a sucker for a good looking Scirocco though!
uros15
I drive a: 2.0 TDI 140
With a: Manual box

Post by uros15 »

You had a nice rocco, but Audi S3 is also kick ass good :) I have a question about the rear rims width for rocco? I'm looking to buy a 3SDM 0.06 wheels for mw rocc, front 8.5J, rear 10J. What do you think?