Candy White 1.4 TSI from Finland

The place to share pictures and impressions of your new arrival or just show off your motor.
Lloydyboy
I drive a: GT 2.0 TSI
In: Deep Black
With a: DSG box
Options: Black Leather Seats, Rear Parking Sensors, Premium Door Sills, Scirocco Floor Mats Winter Pack, Flux LED's

Re: Candy White 1.4 TSI from Finland

Post by Lloydyboy »

Great pics mate! I love these wheels they look amazing on the Roc!
Mikko
I drive a: 1.4 TSI 160
In: Candy White
Options: Cruise control, Climatronic, RCD-510, media-in, VW soundsystem, reversing camera, bluetooth, sport pack, mirror pack, winter pack, Savannah 19" / Interlagos 18"

Post by Mikko »

Some pics of the wheels, taken during the process of applying Optimum Opti Coat 2.0 nano sealant and then of the end result. I like this stuff, works like a charm. Even on a matte finish. :D

Mikko
Options: Cruise control, Climatronic, RCD-510, media-in, VW soundsystem, reversing camera, bluetooth, sport pack, mirror pack, winter pack, Savannah 19" / Interlagos 18"

Post by Mikko »

We had a meet with local Scirocco drivers. I took some photos. :)

SciroccoRline
I drive a: R-Line
In: Reflex Silver
Options: R-line Exterior + Interior package. 19''Luganos, Truffle Vienna Leather, bi-xenon headlights+cleaning system, cruise control, E.foldable mirrors, sunroof, parking sensors+park pilot, E.driver seat,multifuction colour display, RCD510 Dynoaudio, anti-theft alarm, anthracite carpet mats, LLumar tint.

Post by SciroccoRline »

A DSLR camera with professional lens makes all the difference! The first photo you posted can easily be on a VW billboard! :yes:
Mikko

Post by Mikko »

New cheap-o bulbs for headlights. Colour is nice cold white, but performance got worse when compared to old NightBreaker Plus bulbs... I'm also toying with an idea of getting the full R-line bodykit (retro-) fitted, but not sure if it's worth the investment (of 3500 euros I got quoted for parts, painting and work). Let's see. I've always wanted the R-line kit, but it was not and never has been available here as factory option.

Mikko

Post by Mikko »

Went to take some photos at the local marina. This one came out alright, I think. :)

Mishaw
In: Dark Oak
With a: Manual box
Options: Aluminium pedals, Osram Nightbreaker Plus, 19" Lugano with Nokian zLine, Stage1 215BHP/290NM, black interior, VAG-COM mods, R-line front bumper, R-line rear lights, RCD510, Automatic climatronic, KW suspension -20mm, TTS intercooler.
Looking forward: KW Street Comfort coilover.

Post by Mishaw »

Brilliant pictures, Mikko!!!
VW Scirocco CZ/SK founder....Join us on Facebook.
Rob - 73
I drive a: GT 2.0 TSI
Options: 19" Luganos, panoramic sunroof, Tinted windows, Black vienna leather interior c/w heated seats, ACC, rear parking sensors.

Mods: H&R springs (-35mm) / 19" 3SDM 0.01 (8.5 x ET32)

Post by Rob - 73 »

Mikko, totally loving your wheels mate. Absolute class, they suit the car so well, always a fan of the oem+ look.

I'm currently running 19" luganos but I am due to sell my old 18" bbs ch wheels from my old cupra, so hopefully will get some suitable 18" wheels with winter tyres.

Again nice work mate... top rate photography...
Candy white 2.0 tsi GT, 210bhp... more to come
Mikko

Post by Mikko »

Thanks Rob & Mishaw!

The car is now (again) in garage under inspection. The catalytic converter warning light up today and I'm also getting strange rattle from the DSG in 2nd to 3rd gear change. Fortunately the warranty is still on.
Mikko

Post by Mikko »

More bulb trials. The white balance is a bit off in this pic, the Xtecs are near daylight in real world and don't have that blue tint seen here. But you get to see the the difference.

I have the same Xtec bulbs for main beams as well, but the extra power the Night Breaker Plusses is more than welcome, so they can stay. New similar color ("daylight") bulbs for the fogs have also been purchased from eBay. Now I only need to take some courage and replace the puddle lights with the same Cool Blue W5W's in side lights.

gwetty
I drive a: GT 2.0 TDI 140/150
Options: Flat tyre indicator
Cruise control
Alloy wheel 17"
Parking sensors
Climate control
Fog lights
Panoramic sunroof
Front & rear tinted windows
Skoda chrome twin exhaust tailpipes
Multifunction leather steering wheel
Badge deletion
Led interior lighting kit

Post by gwetty »

Wow, nice pictures Mikko, your car is so clean and beautiful !!

The wheel are just perfect !!
Mikko

Post by Mikko »

Finally got hold of HB4 bulbs for fog lights that go along with the headlights. Now I only need to gain courage to change the puddle lights from yellow to white.

Ericske
In: Night Blue
Options: Black Leather VIENNA, RNS510 / Dynaudio / MDI for iPod / Bluetooth, Light Assist, XDS, 18" Interlagos, sunroof, CruiseControl, boardcomputer Premium, electronic airco, folding mirrors, no badges and a bunch of other stuff i can't (yet) translate.. ;)

Post by Ericske »

Car is looking AWESOME, Mikko...lovin' the wheels and the new lights :clap:
Pictures are awesome, wish i could make that kind of pics of mine... :shrug: :? :)
Keep up the good work, m8 !!...

Eric
Last edited by Ericske on Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ordered: 14/01/12 - Build: 16/02/12 - Arrival in Brussels: 16/03/12 - First time drive: 30/04/12

Ericske's Rocco
Mikko

Post by Mikko »

Thanks Eric. :) :yes:

------

Winter mode.

Mikko

Post by Mikko »

A little bit of something I got today. :)
I'll tint the replacement indicator modules with Lamin-x before install. I got a stone chip on both of the units so had to buy new ones.
I also bought some T10 leds (and 4300K W5W bulbs, if leds won't work) and I'm now trying to gain enough courage to replace the puddle lights.

Mikko

Post by Mikko »

Installed. :vibes:

Mikko

Post by Mikko »

Some Lamin-X (tint) to the new indicator units. Lower one still au naturel. Hopefully this helps to keep these free of stone chips.

Mikko

Post by Mikko »

Installed the new tinted indicator units. :)

I think I have to next invest to black mirror covers.
Mikko

Post by Mikko »

Summer outfit. :)

Mishaw
In: Dark Oak
Options: Aluminium pedals, Osram Nightbreaker Plus, 19" Lugano with Nokian zLine, Stage1 215BHP/290NM, black interior, VAG-COM mods, R-line front bumper, R-line rear lights, RCD510, Automatic climatronic, KW suspension -20mm, TTS intercooler.
Looking forward: KW Street Comfort coilover.

Post by Mishaw »

Perfect!
VW Scirocco CZ/SK founder....Join us on Facebook.